Dear colleagues,

I am currently working on a consultancy to re-vamp an existing
website to be a bigger and better (and more attractive) online
resource (for academics, laymen, students...), and provide access to
a huge digitised collection of images (for educational use AND sale).

I am in the process of developing a questionnaire/survey for existing
and potential users. We will be looking at the website very
critically, and shall also be addressing accessibility issues. I have
two queries:

1. Is there any standard 'model' questionnaire to judge the usability
and accessibility of a web site? I suspect that no one standard is
possible... this being the case, would anyone have any good ideas of
sample surveys that have been useful for other, similar projects?

2. I am aware of some web-sites and software that are used for
accessibility tests; is there a recommended 'best' or standard?

You may reply directly to me at the address below, instead of posting
to the list.

Many thanks,

Lorna

- - -