Hi Folks:

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTINGS.

I had the query below from a small museum. They didn't want to be
bombarded with solicitations, so I told them I would post their question
on the list serv and forward the relevant responses.  Any help would be
appreciated.  You can reply to the list serv or me directly if you
prefer.

Query from a small museum:

As part of the marketing committee, we are working diligently to excite
and increase our membership. e operate with a small number of staff and
volunteers.  Our intention isto offer our visitors self-guided tours and
beef up our emailing capabilities.

We would appreciate very much if you could advise or direct us to types
of audio/visual self-guided tours available for small groups of 5 to 10
and the best way of creating a high volume email delivery system with
automated
unsubscribe tool to reach our membership.

Thanks,

Holly