Hi All -

Robin - it's not clear to me what kind of servers you're looking for.

That said, I wanted to make sure people knew about Pantheon for Drupal
hosting. They provide you with great setups for dev, staging, and
production. They also make migration code VERY easy. Their servers are
running on Rackspace so their service is more of a managed dashboard for
solid architecture. Regardless, they are just as reliable as Acquia.

You can try a free plan here - http://getpantheon.com