Hi Everyone -

I'm looking to talk to museums running WordPress sites.

I've seen lots of WordPress sites getting hacked because they're not getting
updated, on unmanaged servers, or other common IT mistakes. I've also seen
folks lose data because there was no redundant backup service in place.

Fyi - There's a nice article on common WordPress malware issues here :
http://wp.smashingmagazine.com/2012/10/09/four-malware-infections-wordpress/

If you're really into surveys and data sharing, you can fill this out
http://arrowrootmedia.com/mow-survey

I'm happy to share all my data anonymously. But for now, I'm mainly looking to
have informal conversations.

So - if you've got a WordPress site (or multiple WordPress sites), please do
reach out/reply off-list. And fill out the survey :
http://arrowrootmedia.com/mow-survey

Thx!
Jaki

PS - if this data is already out there, please do share.

--
web : http://arrowrootmedia.com
cell : 646-339-9410