Suite 403
Los Angeles, CA 90049
310.440.7510
sedwards at getty.edu

----------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 15:03:47 -0800
From: Christina DePaolo <cdepa...@bpoc.org>
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l at mcn.edu>
Subject: [MCN-L] Responsive design examples

Hello MCN community,
I am looking for examples of museum, library or non-profit websites that
are responsive. I know of a few, but I am looking for more. In the last few
days I have been playing a funny game with my laptop, ipad, and iphone
browsers, to find out if sites are truly responsive.

Maybe we can turn it into a drinking game at the upcoming MW2013.

Please help me if you can. Examples of museum, library, cultural or other
non-profit sites wanted. Your favorite responsive site is fine too.

Thank you very much.

Christina DePaolo | Director of Digital Media

*BALBOA PARK ONLINE COLLABORATIVE*

*P* (619) 331-1962 *E* cdepaolo at bpoc.org

2131 Pan American Plaza, San Diego, CA 92101

Innovative |  Collaborative | bpoc.org <http://www.bpoc.org/>