Before we can measure success, we must first be able to answer the question:
Why is social media important for museums and what are we hoping to achieve?

Join the next #musesocial chat on Tuesday, April 23, 4-6pm ET. This chat will
be about connecting our social media efforts to broader strategies and goals.

We will discuss:
?       How do you craft your goals for social media?
?       How do you define social media "engagement"?
?       What parts of your mission and/or strategy align with your social media
outreach?
?       Do you have a separate social media strategy or is it part of a broader
digital plan?
?       How do you currently report social media success? Is it proactive or
requested by leadership?
?       Do your reports inform and alter your tactical approaches to social
media outreach?
?       Are you happy with your current goals, measurement (metrics), and
reporting process? Why not?
?       What are your burning questions about defining and measuring social
media success in museums?

Your host: @danamuses (Dana Allen-Greil)

Best,

Dana