Hi Everyone,

I am just starting as the new Northeast SIG chair for MCN, following Ari
Davidow's successful term as SIG chair. Thank you Ari!

I am calling on all MCN members in the Northeast US (for SIG purposes, Maine,
New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New
Jersey, and Pennsylvania) to participate in a day in Princeton. This is a
chance to join your regional peers for discussions and networking.

We are in the planning stages and would love to have your feedback and help.

We will have time for four sessions on any topic of interest in any format -
from a Q&A on digital asset management to a speaker on rights and reproductions
to a panel on social media to [you fill in the blank].

If you are interested in participating, please respond to me at jstrohl at
princeton.edu<mailto:jstrohl at princeton.edu> and let me know the following:

-          Indicate which dates work best for you in order of preference by
Friday, June 14:

o   Thursday, July 25

o   Friday, July 26

o   Thursday, August 1

o   Friday, August 2

-          Indicate your program ideas and/or preferences on topics

-          Indicate if you are willing to participate and/or help

I am looking forward to taking on the challenge as NE SIG chair and working
with this incredible community.

Thank you all!

Sincerely,

Janet

Janet M. Strohl-Morgan
Associate Director for Information and Technology
Princeton University Art Museum
609-258-7839
http://artmuseum.princeton.edu