Hi all
We are just starting to explore using the actions function of our CMS, which is
Selago's Mimsy XG database (http://selagodesign.com/portfolio/mimsyxg.php). Are
there any other XG users out there already using it and if you are, can you let
me know what you're using it for and how successful you've been in implementing
it? Please reply here or send me an email emma.jones at
awm.gov.au<mailto:emma.jones at awm.gov.au>
Thanks
Emma Jones
Manager, Collection information and access team
Australian War Memorial
www.awm.gov.au
[AWM Logo not displayed in text email]

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for its
recipient(s). If you have received this email by error, please delete this
e-mail from your system and notify the sender immediately. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure. E-mail information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message.