?Getting the Hang of Google Hangout for Museum Applications?

Date: Tuesday February 18, 3:00-4:30pm Eastern Time (90 minutes).

Presented by: Scott Sayre of Sandbox Studios and MCN Board Member, and Ryan
Dodge, Social Media Coordinator at the Royal Ontario Museum, and co-chair
of MCN?s Social Media Special Interest Group.

Overview

This workshop is designed for museum technologists interested in using
Google Hangouts as a free tool for producing, delivering and archiving
sophisticated museum webcasts.  Topics will cover best practices from setup
and promotion through analytics as well as creative approaches to engaging
large and small audiences.

Platform

The workshop will be conducted via a Google Hangout, to allow all
participants to get the feel of the user and producer experience.

Here is the link to connect to the hangout via Google+
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103660051096335401334/events/c8slaf2g3p5pst8p4mqurgquid8

When the Hangout is live, it will stream directly on the MCN youtube
channel so people without a Google+ profile can watch there as well:
http://www.youtube.com/museumcn/

You can also watch the hangout on the MCN Pro website: *http://mcnpro.org/
<http://mcnpro.org/>*

Tell Us!

MCN would love to hear from you. Share your ideas for future MCN Pro
content or topics, format (workshops, lectures, or other), or other ways to
improve the program. Email us at mcnpro at mcn.edu or share your thoughts on
Twitter (use #MCNPro), Facebook, or LinkedIn.

Thank you.

-----
Eric Longo
Executive Director