I am currently working on a collaboration project to update the database
definitions at the Antonio J. Waring, Jr. Archaeological Laboratory, at the
University of West Georgia.  When we initially wrote the first version, we were
unable to find example published database definitions.

We would like to publish our updates, to make them available to others.  Can
anyone recommend a potential publisher or have ideas, besides just posting it
on the web?

Thanks,

Susie

Susie Fishman-Armstrong, M.A.
Collections Manager, Archaeology Division
Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History
The University of Oklahoma
2401 Chautauqua Avenue
Norman, Oklahoma 73072
405-325-1199 (office)