Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:02:17 -0500
From: Jennifer Schmitt <jschm...@decordova.org>
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: [MCN-L] Adobe Creative Suite licensing

Hi all -

I'm looking for advice on how to implement Adobe Creative Suite now that it has
gone to a subscription model.  We have, in the past, purchased one copy per
fiscal year from Tech Soup. Tech Soup no longer offers CS, and when I contacted
Adobe about a non-profit rate, it sent me to a list of resellers.  The
resellers seem to want to sell their add-ons, training, etc. All we need is a
few licenses for Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.  I'm curious
how others, especially with limited budgets, have handled this.

Thanks!

Jenn Schmitt