Dear all,

For those of you who weren't able to attend, there's now a recording of my Drupal 8 webinar online at http://www.cogapp.com/blog/drupal-8-what-will-it-mean-you. This page also includes links from the webinar that you may find useful for exploring the topic in more depth.

If you have any follow up questions, feedback or suggestions, please feel free to email me at this address (al...@cogapp.com <mailto:al...@cogapp.com>).

Lastly, if you wanted to discuss how Cogapp can support you with your Drupal requirements, please telephone or email us:

Telephone +44 (0)1273 821600
Email biz...@cogapp.com <mailto:biz...@cogapp.com?subject=Enquiry%20from%20contact%20page%20on%20cogapp.com>

Thanks,

Alex.
--
cogapp

*Alex Bridge*
Senior Web Developer
+44 (0)1273 821 600 / +44 (0)1273 829 974
www.cogapp.com <http://www.cogapp.com>

*News*
Qatar Museums' website recently won an international award for Best Cultural Experience. Find out more here <http://www.cogapp.com/news/qatar-museums-website-wins-best-cultural-experience-award>. For more Cogapp news, please follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/cogapp> and Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/company/cogapp>.