Have you tried the folks at UVaM? They released a lovely app a couple of
years ago that did just that.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/uvam/id478915134?mt=8

Ed

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 11:45 AM, Laurie Kind <laurie.k...@woodruffcenter.org

--
Ed Rodley
Associate Director of Integrated Media

*Peabody Essex Museum *East India Square
Salem, MA 01970
Office 978 542 1849
@erodley