Greetings,

In 2003 Kris Wetterlund and I were commissioned by ARTstor to author a report that scans the landscape of K-12 in regards to arts education and teaching with digital images. ARTstor is a non-profit initiative, founded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, with a mission to use digital technology to enhance scholarship, teaching and learning in the arts and associated fields. The report is now available online, and you can download a PDF version at http://www.artstor.org/news/ARTstorK-12.pdf We hope you find it useful, and if any of you have comments or suggestions we would love to hear them.

Best,
Scott

Scott Sayre
Sandbox Studios Inc.