From: Leonard Steinbach lsteinb...@clevelandart.org
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:48:44 -0500
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: broadband and museum

Hello folks

As I continue to work on my paper on broadband and museums for MW2005, I
would appreciate any references anyone could provide to any museums
using broadband in any meaningful way.  In addition to use in streaming
video, which I am certainly interested in, I would also like to know
about uses in research, vr, videoconferencing, distance learning,
gaming, online exhibitions, etc. I am especially interested in
application which would not be feasible without the use of broadband.

This could include works in  progress, proposals funded or unfunded etc.

Of course, any references would be fully cited, and may result in an
interview and quotes in the context of the paper.

Many thanks

Len

---
You are currently subscribed to mcn_mcn-l as:
lspichiger@deerfield.history.museum
leave-mcn_mcn-l-213754...@listserver.americaneagle.com

http://mail2web.com/ .

---