From: Janice Klein [mailto:jkl...@kendall.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 6:06 PM
To: mcn_mc...@listserver.americaneagle.com
Subject: RE: Registration System Panel at MCN Conference

I am forwarding this message to the AAM Registrars listserv.   They have
done many, many panels and workshops on this session and perhaps it is time
for some cross organizational conversations.

janice

Janice Klein
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
jkl...@kendall.edu
www.mitchellmuseum.org