*** Apologies for cross posting ***

I am working on an analytical survey looking into the current and future technologies and applications for digital libraries / resource management technologies for cultural organisations.

I am interested in including ethical, social, pedagogical, organizational and economic aspects as well as their impact on learning, cultural and scientific activities. This work is being done on behalf of the UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education.

If you have a project or publication which you think might be relevant for inclusion in my report then please send me details. If you would like to discuss or offer your thoughts upon these issues or this work then please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
        Simon
Simon Tanner
Director,  King's Digital Consultancy Services
King's College London
Kay House, 7 Arundel Street, London WC2R 3DX
tel: +44 (0)7793 403542
email: simon.tan...@kcl.ac.uk
www.kcl.ac.uk/kdcs/

---