Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is using any type of software program to track/log exhibition tasks and schedules.  For example, we are looking for something that includes which person is responsible for painting pedestals as well as a start and finish date for that task.  We would also like to log when the art arrives, the installation and de-installation of it, who is hanging it, etc.  Additionally, it should be able to include curators and curatorial assistants tasks related to the exhibition.

To say the least we are looking for a software package that does a lot, but something to help get us a little more organized so that everyone knows what is being done and when as well as who is responsible for it.  If anyone has any tips on anything good out there, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,
Becky
---
You are currently subscribed to mcn_mcn-l as: rlancefi...@mail.wesleyan.edu