Dear Fellow MCN Members:

MCN needs you! Your ideas! Your enthusiasm!

Your favorite museum technology organization keeps getting stronger,
providing quality conferences, excellent professional growth
opportunities, and a dedicated network of hardworking experts (including
you) who help each other with daily and global issues via the listserv,
phone calls, and old fashioned "face time."

MCN is looking for volunteers to join a Development & Marketing
Committee to help us grow.  We need members to help us find sponsors for
the organization, help us fund the website re-design, help fund
conference events, scholarships, and help us find vendors for the
Exhibit Hall. We need members to help us work on getting MCN more
recognition out there in the world, raise our profile, and help make our
website and marketing materials as good as the organization itself.

So, how about it? A few hours of your time could reap wonderful benefits
for our organization and add valuable experience (and contacts!) to your
repertoire.

Please contact me with questions or for more information.

Marla Misunas

Collections Information Manager
Collections Information and Access
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
(415) 357- 4186 (voice)
Check out SFMOMA
Collections Online at www.sfmoma.org
Vice President/President Elect, Museum Computer Network
Conference Co-Chair, Boston 2005
http://www.mcn.edu

The information contained in this electronic mail message (including any
attachments) is confidential information that may be covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and
may be privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately notify me and delete the original message.
Thank you

---
You are currently subscribed to mcn_mcn-l as: rlancefi...@mail.wesleyan.edu
leave-mcn_mcn-l-12800...@listserver.americaneagle.com