Caroline,

The Society of American Archivists has a Museum Archives Section. The following two forwarded messages from their listserv report on their most recent newsletter, and publication of "Museum Archives: An Introduction".

Best,

jennifer

Date:         Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:46:04 -0400
From: Molly Wheeler <whee...@albersfoundation.org>
Subject: Museum Archivist: latest issue online!
To: saamu...@si-listserv.si.edu

Dear archives community,

The Museum Archives Section of SAA is happy to announce that the Summer 2005
issue of Museum Archivist is up! Please visit
http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/museum/newsletter/current/vol18no2.htm.

We'd like to thank everyone that wrote an article, review or submitted a
news item. If you've never contributed before, please consider doing so in
the future- we'd love to hear from you.

Museum Archivist is the Newsletter of the Museum Archives Section of SAA. If
you'd like to be involved in the Museum Archives Section, please find out
how at http://www.archivists.org/saagroups/museum/index.htm.

See you in New Orleans!

Sincerely,

The Museum Archivist Editors

Molly Wheeler
Archivist, The Josef and Anni Albers Foundation
88 Beacon Road  Bethany CT  06524
p: 203.393.4089  f: 203.393.4094
e: whee...@albersfoundation.org
www.albersfoundation.org