I am interested on using page turning software on our web site and would
appreciate any suggestions or advice people may have. I need to find
something cheap but effective or is it a mistake to try to do it
cheaply?
Gail Durbin
Head of V&A Online
g.dur...@vam.ac.uk

Touch Me
A collaboration between the V&A and the Wellcome Trust
9 June ñ 29 August at V&A South Kensington
Book now on 0870 906 3883 or www.vam.ac.uk

On Your Marks!
21 May ñ 30 October at V&A Museum of Childhood
Admission free

Peter Brook at 80: A Theatre Enquiry
22 March - 4 September at V&A Theatre Museum
Admission free

Keep in touch ñ visit www.vam.ac.uk and sign up for our regular e-newsletter

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only for
the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or disclosure of this
information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by telephone on 020 7942 2353.
This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl
-www.blackspider.com

---
You are currently subscribed to mcn_mcn-l as: rlancefi...@mail.wesleyan.edu
leave-mcn_mcn-l-12800...@listserver.americaneagle.com