Hello everyone,

I m researching the role museum websites play in the lives of museum visitors, exploring questions such as: Why do people visit museum websites before going to museums? How do museum websites influence one's decision to visit a museum? How do museum visitors integrate online museum resources into their daily lives?

First, I m interested in your answers to these questions. The survey questions are mostly multiple choice. Anyone who wants to complete the survey is cordially invited to visit the following URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=655481228310&c=1001

Second, I'm hoping to find museums willing to encourage their visitors to complete this survey by hosting a link to the survey from their websites. I think the survey will generate very useful data for each individual host museum about how their online visitors make museum websites part of their daily lives.

If you d like to host a link to the survey from your museum website, please contact me by email off list.

With great appreciation and apologies for any cross-posting, Paul