Title: Re: Pacific Northwest Interest Group
Hi everyone,

Great to see enthusiasm building for the new PNW SIG; thanks, Tamara!

As of yesterday, the MCN Board already has approved the formation of MCN's Pacific Northwest (PNW) SIG. As Tamara notes, Christina DePaolo has been a key organizer of the new SIG. Christina soon may announce the SIG's creation and some related news about its inaugural meeting, so I won't steal any more thunder from that celebratory announcement; just wanted to clarify where the process now stands.

Thanks again to Christina and Tamara for their work on this!

Rob (MCN Board SIG Liaison)
Rob Lancefield                           rlancefi...@wesleyan.edu
Manager of Museum Information Services / Registrar of Collections
Davison Art Center, Wesleyan University      www.wesleyan.edu/dac
301 High Street, Middletown CT 06459 USA        tel. 860.685.2965
Board of Directors, Museum Computer Network           www.mcn.edu