To: <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 3:25 PM
Subject: RE: Digital Image Copyright and Fair Use Policies?

Hi all,

I would suggest that anyone providing Treden with an example of a
digitisation policy might want to consider asking Richard Urban to post
it on the Digital Media SIG page of the MCN site so that it could be
shared with colleagues who are going through the same thing. If these
policies are from small museums I can put them on the Small Museums SIG
page as well.

David Farrell, Co-ordinator, Heritage Collections
Peel Heritage Complex
9 Wellington Street East
Brampton, ON   L6W 1Y1
(905) 791-4055 ext. 3628