From: Goral, Becky [mailto:becky.go...@mam.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:00 AM
To: mcn-l@mcn.edu
Subject: Digital Signage

Does anyone have any experience with any digital signage software.  We are thinking about implementing digital signage here w/plasma TVs.  Flexibility in the software is key so we can display different information on each TV including general museum information, upcoming exhibitions, video of current and upcoming exhibitions, etc.  We would like to have the hardware and software in-house.

Thanks much,
Becky
Milwaukee Art Museum

---