We currently use VISTA for our ticketing and tour reservations and a
custom POS system for our retail operations.  Does anyone know of or use
a system that handles both retail sales and ticketing?  Or does anyone
use VISTA back office for tour reservations and a different system for
retail and ticketing?  I'd really appreciate any advice or information
anyone might have about combining ticketing and store sales.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Amber Combs

Amber Combs
Coordinator of Museum Operations
Hagley Museum and Library
Phone:  302-658-2400 ext. 260
Fax:  302-658-2230
www.hagley.org

You are currently subscribed to MCN-L, the listserv of the Museum Computer
Network (www.mcn.edu). To post messages to this list, send emails to:
mcn-l@mcn.edu

mcn-unsubscr...@lists.mediatrope.com with any message.

If you are receiving messages as they are posted and wish to change to daily
digest format, send an email to listser...@lists.mediatrope.com with "SET
mcn-l  DIGEST" in the BODY of the message.

If you are receiving messages in the daily digest format and wish to recieve
them as they are posted, send an email to listser...@lists.mediatrope.com with
"SET mcn-l MAIL"