Hello All,

Just a quick note that early bird registration for MCN 2015 in
Minneapolis is now open. Enjoy up to $100 off registration until July
31st!

http://mcn.edu/mcn-2015-minneapolis/

~~~~~~~~~~~

MCN 2015 Minneapolis
November 4-7, 2015

Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Minneapolis, Minnesota

The Invisible Architectures of Connected Museums: Making Meaning with
People, Collections, and Information

The world continues to move past the simple physical/digital dialectic
towards a more nuanced matrix of architectures uniting digital and
material culture. During this year’s MCN conference, we’ll consider
how the museum experience is expanded through the marrying of the
physical and the digital, the back office and the visitor, the screen
and the vitrine. How will we utilize embodied, digitally responsive,
and inclusive methods and approaches to build 21st-century literacies
with our audiences?

Ryan