Hi everyone,
After 20 odd years or so, we are looking at changing how we attach barcode
labels to our objects. Our collection is diverse, ranging from buttons to
canons and a lot in between. I have got some information on some software and
printer systems but would be really interested in hearing what you may be using
at your institution. We currently use XG for our CMS but we produce labels
through crystal reports.  Please let me know what you use. We are looking at
using tyvek labels and printers, plus bartender software.
Thanks
Emma
Manager, Collection Information and Access team, Australian War Memorial
[AWM Logo not displayed in text email]

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for its
recipient(s). If you have received this email by error, please delete this
e-mail from your system and notify the sender immediately. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure. E-mail information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this message.