Hello!

I’m looking to see if anyone has used interactive mapping for navigation at
their museum. Here at The Phillips Collection, we have been doing visitor
research and have found that visitors have difficulty wayfinding through
the museum and finding artworks. This is not surprising since the layout is
wonky between two buildings, and the artwork changes out very frequently.

Have other museums used technology to help navigate through the museum? We
are interested in an interactive mapping tool (and don’t have a massive
budget). Any thoughts or suggestions welcome!

Many thanks,

Laura

*Laura Hoffman *| MANAGER OF K–12 DIGITAL & EDUCATOR INITIATIVES
202.387.2151 x247 | *PhillipsCollection.org*
<http://www.phillipscollection.org/>