Ping Mike Horvath, Director of Exhibit Design at the Museum of Science.
They've recently installed some massive displays. Tell him I said "Hi!".
Email me offline if you don't have his details.

Best,
Ed

--

*Ed Rodley*
*Associate Director of Integrated Media*

978 542 1849
@erodley
ed_rod...@pem.org

<http://pem.org/exhibitions/193-intersections>