Hi

Bristol Museums in the UK are using it to deliver their POS - they’ve written
about it here:

http://www.labs.bristolmuseums.org.uk/using-shopify-to-run-an-affordable-museum-shop-till-system-pos/

Zak Mensah at Bristol is the man to ask about this - happy to intro if anyone
needs it.

We’re increasingly using it with our clients too, and have done a bit of
wrangling so that it plays nicely with WordPress - simple example here:
https://handelhendrix.org/shop/ where the user doesn’t need to leave the site
to purchase, that sort of thing.

cheers

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency
http://thirty8.co.uk

** NEW: http://wpformuseums.com for people using WordPress in museums **
** Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk **