Hello…for some years now we’ve been using Dropcams to provide live video of our
naked mole rats. They work well enough but this year we have another project
that requires a live video stream that we can embed on a page of our site.
Thought I’d as everyone what they’re using, what’s new, what works, what
doesn’t. Would appreciate any thoughts anyone cares to share. Thanks.

Stan Orchard | PACIFIC SCIENCE CENTER
Digital Media Publisher