The Department of History and Art History at George Mason University, in
collaboration with the Smithsonian Institution and the Roy Rosenzweig Center
for History and New Media, has created a fully online graduate certificate
program in digital public humanities.  The program is designed to help
humanities professionals learn how to use digital media to enhance their work
and advance their careers.   This is a part-time, 15-credit certificate program
that includes three fully online courses and a six-credit virtual internship
with a unit of the Smithsonian Institution or other affiliated museums.

For more information go to this site:

https://masononline.gmu.edu/programs/digital-public-humanities-graduate-certificate/
Digital Public Humanities (Graduate Certificate) - Mason
...<https://masononline.gmu.edu/programs/digital-public-humanities-graduate-certificate/>
masononline.gmu.edu
Study the Digital Humanities Online. Both recent graduates and experienced
professionals will benefit from this online graduate certificate program.

If you have any questions about the program, contact me by e-mail or phone (see
below).  We will begin reviewing applications for fall 2017 admission on April
15.

Brian Platt
Chair, Department of History and Art History
George Mason University
Fairfax, VA 22030
bplatt1@...<mailto:bplatt1@...>
703-993-1253