The Walters Art Museum is soliciting proposals for enhancements to its primary
website (thewalters.org). A new design for the website should align with
current best practices for online accessibility and usability. The site's
content items and core functionalities need revision as well. In particular, we
seek a mobile-responsive design.

The Walters has two other websites - the online collection and the digitized
manuscripts. The new thewalters.org design should not seek to mimic either of
these websites and should surpass the quality of their design, while at the
same time preserving the Walters brand identity.

This RFP outlines what the Walters hopes to achieve. It sketches some
conceptual ideas for realizing the goals of this project. It invites creative
learning. The museum values excellence, teamwork, and collaboration. We seek a
creative partnership to complete this project. The primary goal of this project
is to create a consistent, user-friendly, branded online experience, to better
the museum's online audience.

Full details:
http://articles.thewalters.org/website-rfp/