Hello Molly and MCN list serve!

I'm quite biased, but... Please have a look at FlowVella. It's made for iPad
based kiosks, we have our own simple to use (yet powerful) authoring tool and
we're Washington state based, in Seattle.

We actually just launched our new 'kiosk mode' features last week and several
museums already use FlowVella including EMP Museum, MFAH (Houston), North
Carolina Art Museum, Smithsonian traveling exhibits and more.

Please visit flowvella.com for more information and/or contact me directly.

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,

 - Brent

CEO/Founder