Hello, we at The Museum of Modern Art here in NYC have an AV department
that, on an org chart, lies within IT - so IT consists of the AV department
and the Technology department - parallel to one another. There is about a
5-10% overlap in work - so the two operate fairly independent of one
another. AV plays a huge role in both the Museum's operations and
exhibitions. For operations - it includes such things as video and audio
for conference rooms, signage, digital displays, retail digital displays,
special events' needs, etc etc. For exhibitions, it include modeling and
design of all audio and visual needs for every single show. The AV team has
a 7 day a week schedule, dependent on what is happening at the Museum. The
team consists of about 15 people.

Please reach out if you have other questions.

Diana