As a follow up to our MCN panel "Off the Wall: Examining Digital In-gallery
Interpretation" we are compiling examples of digital interpretation
projects to share with the field. Check out the presentation slides here:
http://bit.ly/2AESUZg

Are you working on or have completed a digital in-gallery interpretive
project? Share the details: bit.ly/diginterpretation

The form will be open until Friday December 8 and findings shared.
Questions contact margaret.sternbe...@gmail.com

Margaret Collerd Sternbergh

www.margaretsternbergh.com
margaret.sternbe...@gmail.com | 904.613.2844