From: mcn-l <mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu> On Behalf Of Matt Wheeler
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:20 AM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: [MCN-L] exhibit installation

Hello--

I'm looking for leads on a good 2-sided tape for mounting posters or placards
in an exhibition space. Criteria would be the obvious paradox:
great holding strength but easy removal with minimal wall damage. I've seen
products like this in use but didn't catch the names. Has anyone found the
magic bullet?

Many thanks, happy solstice--Matt

--
Matt Wheeler,