Matt, Amir, et al.
It was the MCN Special Interest Group (IT SIG) and the info is linked from
Basecamp
https://3.basecamp.com/3922322/buckets/6171797/messages/874316274
If you can't access it you probably need to join the IT SIG first
Thx
Douglas

Douglas Hegley  |  Chief Digital Officer
Minneapolis Institute of Art
2400 Third Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55404
+1.612.870.3072  |  @dhegley <https://twitter.com/dhegley>  |
dheg...@artsmia.org  |  www.artsmia.org