Hi MCN-L (especially imaging pals),

While I know what I want as outcomes from my collection imaging projects, I
admit not to be an expert on the ins and outs of all the tools available in
the digital capture process.

We at the O'Keeffe are embarking on some collections imaging with a
contract photographer who uses a tool called Equalight (3) from Robin Myers
Imaging (http://www.rmimaging.com/equalight.html) to algorithmically deal
with light fall off.

We want to use the images from this project for print reproductions,
banners and signs, online collections, and for scholarly digital publishing
(through our in-progress IIIF server). (all the usual stuff - in print and
online)

Knowing the museum's various desires for outcomes from this photography --
do the imaging experts on this list have opinions / experiences they'd
share about using this type of tool?

If you'd rather share opinions with me off-list, email me directly!

Thank you!
Liz

Liz Neely
Curator of Digital Experience