In fall 2018, MCN (Museum Computer Network - http://mcn.edu/) announced its
new statement on diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. We are
recruiting 12 to 20 individuals to serve on a newly formed Advisory Board
dedicated to DEAI.

   - *RESPONSIBILITY: *The advisory board is a consultative body made up of
   members who will share their expertise and help prioritize strategic goals.
   Members may also be on-call to advise on specific questions or projects.
   - *COMMITMENT: *The advisory board will meet at most on a quarterly
   basis. We encourage one face-to-face meeting per year at MCN's annual
   conference, although the ability to attend the conference is not a
   prerequisite for joining the advisory board.
   - *SELECTION CRITERIA:* We hope to select 12 to 20 members who represent
   wide-ranging dimensions of diversity, with an eye towards giving voice to
   under-represented groups. For our organization, diversity means a lot of
   things. Advisors will represent groups that are historically marginalized
   due to race, gender and gender expression, sexual orientation, ability,
   economic background, and age. We’re also looking for members from a wide
   range of cultural institutions and professional roles, considering
   dimensions such as subject matter expertise, organization size, and stage
   in career.

*Applications are due December 1, 2018*; submit yours today!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7J3TjlGh6n1DTDO4JZL9WnZXSFgeI4mfuX8CKXZa0xTiRCQ/viewform

-----
Eric Longo
Executive Director