Hello,

At the Art Institute of Chicago, we’ve recently made ~50,000 artwork images
available for download with a CC0 license. We're curious how our peer
institutions are thinking about a request we've been getting: people want
to download ALL of our open access, high-quality images in one fell swoop.

Do you get requests like this? How have you thought about this? They *are*
open access, so it makes sense to offer them in a big set if that's what
people want. But we're wondering how our peer institutions are thinking
about this question. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks!
nikhil

PS, we launched a new website! Did you see it? Check it out check it out!
artic.edu

--

nikhil trivedi
Web Architect, Experience Design

Art Institute of Chicago
111 S. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60603
(312) 857-7674
Pronouns: he/him

--

Painting the Floating World: Ukiyo-e Masterpieces from the Weston
Collection

Through January 27
The Art Institute of Chicago
Top Ranked in the World by