Today is the final day to submit your proposal for #ARCSConf 2019!

We invite you to submit proposals for lively, thoughtful, and substantive
sessions for our 2019 conference. Sessions may address any aspect of your
work. See our website for information regarding proposal guidelines and the
online submission form. Any questions regarding the proposals can be
submitted to confere...@arcsinfo.org.

To submit your proposal:
http://www.arcsinfo.org/programs/2019-conference/call-for-papers

Note: The proposals must completed no later than 5:00 pm, Central Standard
Time, January 31, 2019. The material must be prepared and submitted to our
Program Committee in a timely manner for review, thus late proposals cannot
be accepted.