Hi all,

Reminder that the call for applications to serve on MCN's Diversity,
Equity, Accessibility, and Inclusion Advisory Board closes next Friday,
January 31:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe7V2wJYfxof_OAay19SHtpxVCDt7F7cZTv4mTt5PrQRpYdWQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

We're looking for 6 to 10 individuals to represent and advocate for
wide-ranging dimensions of diversity in the MCN community. For a two-year
term (2020 through the end of 2021), members will advise on inclusion and
equity for groups historically marginalized due to race, gender and gender
expression, sexual orientation, ability, economic background, and age. In
addition, we're looking for members from a range of cultural institutions
and professional roles, subject matter expertise, organization size, and
career stage.

If you'd like to learn more about the scope of the DEAI Advisory Board,
check out the group's charter: http://mcn.edu/deai-ab-charter/

If you have any questions, please email at divers...@mcn.edu.

*YVONNE LEE*
HEAD OF COLLECTION INFORMATION AND DIGITAL ASSETS
WWW.LACMA.ORG <http://www.lacma.org/>

T 323.857.6250 <(323)%20857-6250>
E y...@lacma.org