Greetings Colleagues!

I am the Administrator for the Art Bridges Foundation. Art Bridges' mission is
to share outstanding works of American Art with those that have limited access
to our country's most meaningful works. The mission is achieved by partnering
with institutions of all sizes on projects that deeply engage communities. We
are currently looking for candidates for our Summer 2020 internship program,
specifically in our curatorial and exhibitions departments. Deadline to apply
is May 15. Applicants may send their cover letter, resume and writing sample
to:
desiree.garn...@artbridgesfoundation.org<mailto:desiree.garn...@artbridgesfoundation.org>.

Curatorial Internship
Application<https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=art%20bridges%20internship&l=Fayetteville%2C%20AR&vjk=511b179bd82db94d>
Exhibitions Internship
Application<https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=art%20bridges%20internship&l=Fayetteville%2C%20AR&vjk=fd99c2063cf2e94c>
*         About Art Bridges
Arts patron and philanthropist Alice Walton created Art Bridges, a 501(c)3
operating foundation, in 2017 to focus on sharing outstanding works of American
art across the country. Her vision for the foundation centers on collaboration
with museums and institutions of all sizes and in all regions of the country,
where Art Bridges will help create and fund exhibitions, programs, evaluation,
and new thinking about sharing works of art.
"Our country's significant works of art should be available for all to see and
enjoy," said Walton. "Outstanding artworks are in museum vaults and private
collections; let's make that art available to everyone, and provide a way to
experience these cultural treasures."
The exhibitions supported by Art Bridges will range from single-object loans to
fully developed exhibitions, and will include funding for in-depth educational
and interpretive materials. "We want to support partner institutions in
expanding and deepening their connection with audiences," said Walton. "This is
about engaging communities through providing access and learning opportunities,
as well as allowing for experimentation in exhibition development."
We work differently than many foundations. For more about Art Bridges, visit
our website.<https://artbridgesfoundation.org/>
Best regards,

Desi Garnier
Administrator