If you're saying that you're setting up a system where images you don't want to
be public are on a public server, you can be sure they will get out sooner or
later. Probably more or less immediately, especially if you're not black belts
in robots.txt fu. What is this system?

--
  Matt Morgan
  m...@concretecomputing.com