Dear all,

I'm happy to share the job opening below for a Full Stack Software Engineer
at an online community-focused company working with museums and cultural
organizations. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any
questions!

Best wishes,
Kelly

*FULL-STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER, GATHER LEARNING*

Gather <http://gatherlearning.com/partners>‘s mission is to enrich lives by
creating connection through learning. We partner with leading universities,
museums, scientific, and cultural institutions to help them bring their
experiences together in coherent and meaningful ways for their members and
for the public. With Gather, organizations can easily connect their people,
programs, and insights to increase engagement, value, and impact for all of
the communities they serve.

*What we’re looking for:*

Gather is looking for an entrepreneurial software engineer to help us build
the future of social enrichment learning. You will be in charge of
building, testing & shipping full-stack features for users as we iterate
towards product-market fit. You’ll work directly with the founding team to
deliver features for our users and have a direct hand in the company
building as we grow. This is an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on
the future of lifelong learning.

You will:

*Build Product*
Own features through the entire product development lifecycle. Model,
implement & test solutions for our users.
Work closely with our Head of Engineering, Scott, and Founding Engineer,
Ryan, to grow as an engineer in pursuit of craftsmanship.

*Shape our Culture*
You’ll be a key player in the culture that we cultivate.
You will apply & improve on the engineering principles that guide us sprint
by sprint.

*Ensure Quality*
Apply the latest engineering tools & patterns to deliver quickly without
compromising on quality.

*Requirements*
Professional experience as a software engineer (minimum 1 year).
Comfortable with modern web development tools (git, GitHub, VSCode) &
technologies (HTML, CSS, JavaScript).
Growth mindset—looking to level up.

*You might excel at this role if you:*
Are an entrepreneurial software engineer.
Are fluent in our stack (TypeScript, React, GraphQL, Node.js).
Have first-hand experience building web products from scratch.
Have a passion for education and lifelong learning.

*How to apply:*
Does this role sound like a good fit? Let’s chat!
Fill out this application
<https://airtable.com/shrru4ChYZEIAC4KO?prefill_Applying+for=Full-Stack+Software+Engineer+%28FSE%29>
Send along anything (links, resume, blurbs) that best showcase the relevant
things you’ve built.

*Salary range:*
$100-150k, 0-0.25% equity

--