[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> the To: field.  You can enter a default address here so that you don't have to
> keep typing the correct address for each mailing list you have.  Replys are
> taken care of with the Reply-to: header, so only new messages are really
> effected.

Actually, I plan to extend this behavior so that when you do a reply
*and* the Reply-To: matches the default address, that MD-2 will use
the From: address instead for filling in the reply message window.

The idea behind this is that "reply" (privately) and "followup" (publically)
retain their newsgroup-alike meaning even when dealing with mailing lists
which has Reply-To: set by default. Followup would then always use
the Reply-To: address.

It's implemented this way in MD-1 and works out quite nicely.

Olli

--
· Oliver Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
· http://www.vapor.com/