Dirk Harlaar wrote in Mailinglist.MicrodotII about "Re: Give Me a
Real News Reader (was: Re: [md-2] Re: What's the status of
MicroDot - How complete a Newsreader is it)":

>> Try the others you might be surprised...........

> I have tried the others (Thor and Newsrog), and I am
> surprised, that's why I'm using MD now.

well have you tryed PINT based on ums ?

if Olli have seen PINT he knows what i mean :-)

Kind Regards
--
                                                            //  T e a m

..If the opposite of pro is con, what is the opposite of Progress?