Hello Thomas

On 24-Apr-99, you wrote:

> Hi!

> MD2 gives me this error-msgs: "Can't assign requested address (49)".
> I use "mail.inetmail.de" as pop3server, and "smtp.inetmail.de" as
> SMTP-server. At pop3-account I used the i9xxxx number NOT my username.

I get the same error message when I try to use a new account that I
have just added.  The old accounts in my list work fine.  The only
difference that I can find is under the "Esoteric" setting for my
new account, all of the ports are set to 0.  If I set them to the
same settings as my other accounts, and close the window, the
reopen, they are set back to 0.

Mark